Love lipstick so much?
We bet you do.
Read on some things that lipstick crazy girls can relate to.
1. Whenever you go to the makeup store, you always find yourself spending the longest time at the lipstick section. You don’t really need another tube of lipstick, but you just WANT a new one. And then after what seems like forever, you walk out of the store with at least one new lipstick and your hand looking like this:
2. Your heart skips a beat whenever you find out that a makeup brand will be releasing a new shade or formula. And you know in your heart that you HAVE. TO. GET. THEM. (Even if it’s like four thousand bucks. Louboutin, what’s good?!)
3. Your kikay kit weighs a ton because half of the weight consists of your 10 tubes of lipstick you just have to bring with you every day, no matter where you’re going. You know about the ~*rule*~ of having the four basic lipstick shades but hey, who said those rules can’t be broken, anyway?
4. You change lip colors depending on your mood. Hot pink is for when you’re feeling fun and flirty, sexy red when you’re on a night out with friends, and a sensible pink nude for a normal day at the office.
5. You’re in the lipstick section of stores so much that you don’t even have to look at the bottom of the tubes to check the names of the shades. It’s a talent, really.